Agros2D is a multiplatform C++ application for the solution of partial differential equations (PDE) based on the Hermes library, developed by the group at the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen. Agros2D is distributed under the GNU General Public License.
What Agros2D can offer you
- Numerical solution of physical fields (single and multi-physics analysis with the possibility of weak and hard coupling)
- Complex time-dependent nonlinear solver
- Steady state, harmonic and transient analysis
- Particle tracing in electromagnetic fields
- User-friendly preprocessor and powerful postprocessor
- Support for scripting in Python (advanced IDE PythonLab)
Agros2D own web page
More informations can be found on page http://www.agros2d.org/.
Here are some screenshots and illustrating capabilities of Agros2D